More than 20 years of care for injured Texans
Shane Kadlec is an experienced trial lawyer whose capable and ethical manner of practicing law over more than 20 years has earned the admiration of countless clients, colleagues and opponents in the legal community.
When settlement is not in a client’s best interest, Shane puts his considerable courtroom skills to work in bench and jury trials, where he also has great success.
Shane is one of only 10 percent of Texas personal injury lawyers to be board-certified. For yourself or your injured loved one, doesn’t it make sense to trust a proven specialist in personal injury law?
- State Bar of Texas, 1996
- U.S.District Court, Southern District of Texas
- B.A., English and philosophy, University of Windsor, 1992
- J.D., South Texas College of Law, 1996
- Board Certified, Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, since 2003, re-certified in 2008, 2013 and 2018
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Texas Rising Stars, Texas Monthly Magazine, a leading lawyer under 40 years old
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, board of directors
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, sustaining member
- Houston Trial Lawyers Foundation
- State Bar of Texas